Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor Q6.6 E is outdoor hot products, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor Iron cabinet.
2.All outdoor Q-E modules use HUB75
- 1) Operating temperature range: -20 ° C -40 ° C, other temperature range, need to install temperature control equipment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6. Do not throw, push, squeeze or press the module, avoid damaging the display screen.
7. After finished the display, need to put it back to flight case, sealed and stored. (please check whether there is any failure of the desiccant or hygroscopic bag in the aviation, it needs to be replaced every 2 months, and more desiccant can increase the dryness inside the box.)
8.Contact with the product must be equipped with electrostatic bracelet and electrostatic gloves, maintenance and installation of the use of various power tools must be strictly grounded.
Q6.6-E , Passenger foot-bridge, 70sqm
Q6.6-E,The Cultural Park,252sqm