Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor Q3.0 E is relative small pixel, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor MG cabinet.
2.All outdoor Q-E modules use HUB75
- 1) Storage temperature range: -10 ° C – 30 ° C, over 30 ° C needs to do cooling treatment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6. The worker must wear an anti-electrostatic wrist strap and anti- electrostatic glove. Various tools must be strictly grounded during assembly.
7. In each flight case, please put a desiccant or hygroscopic bag of not less than 50g.
8. the installation site of the display screen should be equipped with a temperature and humidity meter to timely monitor the surrounding environment of the screen body
Q3.0-E, kindergarten gate, 3.96sqm